Scot-Tussin Diabetes Cough Formula with DM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: IriSys, LLC
NDC Code: 15187-043
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 10 mg
- temporarily quiets and calms a dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- more than the recommended dosage. If drowsiness occurs, do not drive or operate machinery.
- if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- thyroid disease.
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Do Not Use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- follow Dosage Chart.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|Adults and children over 12 years old||2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 mL) every 4 hours|
|Children under 12 years old||DO NOT USE|
- store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F).
- do not refrigerate.
- dosage cup provided.
Ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, potassium benzoate, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
San Diego, CA 92121 U.S.A.
®TM Reg. US Patent Office No. 657, 674
For Diabetics since 1956
Formula with DM
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr (Cough Suppressant)
FAST RELIEF OFF
DRY HACKING COUGH
- FIRST SUGAR & ALCOHOL-FREE
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SAFE
- LACTOSE & GLUTEN-FREE
4 FL OZ (118 ml)
|SCOT-TUSSIN DIABETES COUGH FORMULA WITH DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - IriSys, LLC (079682716)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 5, 2018