Scot-Tussin Diabetes Cough Formula with DM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: IriSys, LLC
NDC Code: 15187-043
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 10 mg
- temporarily quiets and calms a dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- more than the recommended dosage. If drowsiness occurs, do not drive or operate machinery.
- if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- thyroid disease.
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Do Not Use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- follow Dosage Chart.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|Adults and children over 12 years old||2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 mL) every 4 hours|
|Children under 12 years old||DO NOT USE|
- store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F).
- do not refrigerate.
- dosage cup provided.
Ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, potassium benzoate, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
San Diego, CA 92121 U.S.A.
®TM Reg. US Patent Office No. 657, 674
For Diabetics since 1956
Formula with DM
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr (Cough Suppressant)
FAST RELIEF OFF
DRY HACKING COUGH
- FIRST SUGAR & ALCOHOL-FREE
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SAFE
- LACTOSE & GLUTEN-FREE
4 FL OZ (118 ml)
|SCOT-TUSSIN DIABETES COUGH FORMULA WITH DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - IriSys, LLC (079682716)|