- Menthol 0.45% or 0.1%
- Zinc oxide 20%
- Anorectal analgesic/Anti-itch
- Skin protectant
- Helps relieve the local discomfort, burning, and itching of the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders and inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues.
- Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison
For external use only.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly. Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any medical device or applicator. Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to this product. If symptoms do not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with clean tissue or a clean soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Apply externally to the affected area as needed up to 6 times daily or after each incontinence episode or diaper change.
Store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Active aloe gel, Calamine, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Cod liver oil, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lanolin, Light mineral oil, Manuka honey, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline wax, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Sodium borate, Sorbitan oleate, Tocopherol, Water
Chamosyn - Paraben Free
Active aloe gel, Calamine, Caprylyl glycol, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Cod liver oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lanolin, Light mineral oil, Manuka honey, Microcrystalline wax, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium borate, Sorbitan oleate, Tocopherol, Water
Chamosyn Ointment (0.45% Menthol)
Chamosyn Ointment (0.45% Menthol) - Paraben Free
Chamosyn Ointment (0.1% Menthol)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.