Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 31, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 2.4g in 50g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 0.6g in 50g, MENTHOL 1.3g in 50g
Labeler: Geritrex LLC
NDC Code: 54162-450
Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%
Camphor - Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic
Eucalyptus Oil- Cough Suppressant
Menthol- Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do not use: - by mouth - with tight bandages
- in nostrils - damaged skin or open wounds
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema. - If excessive mucous present
- heat - microwave - add to hot water or any container with heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns
- muscle aches and pains persists more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and over
- Rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- Cover with warm, dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose around throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
Other Information: Store at room temperature
nutmeg oil, modified petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Geritrex LLC (112796248)|