Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 2.4g in 50g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 0.6g in 50g, MENTHOL 1.3g in 50g
Labeler: Geritrex LLC
NDC Code: 54162-450
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%
Camphor - Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic
Eucalyptus Oil- Cough Suppressant
Menthol- Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do not use: - by mouth - with tight bandages
- in nostrils - damaged skin or open wounds
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema. - If excessive mucous present
- heat - microwave - add to hot water or any container with heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns
- muscle aches and pains persists more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and over
- Rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- Cover with warm, dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose around throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
Other Information: Store at room temperature
nutmeg oil, modified petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Geritrex LLC (112796248)|