Secura Protective by Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 987.89mg in 1g
Labeler: Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 69740-315
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Skin protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, contact a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly
- cleanse the affected area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper, garment or linen change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces, or urine may be prolonged
benzyl alcohol, clove oil, o-phenylphenol, tocopheryl acetate, corn oil, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferold, D&C Green #6
1 800 876-1261
- For treatment and prevention of diaper dermatitis associated with exposure to feces or urine
- Contains Vitamins A, D & E
- Moisturizes and conditions
- Clove Oil controls odor
- Pediatrician tested
Net wt. 0.12 oz (3.5 g)
Made in the USA for:
Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd,
101 Hessle Road, Hull, HU3 2BN, England
Trademark of Smith & Nephew. Certain marks Reg'd U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.
|Labeler - Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd (216344051)|
|Swiss-American CDMO LLC||080170933||MANUFACTURE(69740-315)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 2, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.