Lil Drug Store Multi-Symptom Sinus Severe Congestion
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg, Guaifenesin 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Labeler: Lil Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6844
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- For the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, and hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years of age||
- do not use if carton or inner pouch is open or torn
- store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- see bottom panel of carton or pouch for expiration date and lot number
FD&C red #40, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
⋆ GUARANTEED ⋆
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
Tylenol® Sinus Congestion &
Acetaminophen, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant
Non-Drowsy Relief of
- Chest Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
8 POUCHES, 2 TABLETS PER POUCH
|LIL DRUG STORE MULTI-SYMPTOM SINUS
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Lil Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.