Medically reviewed on Dec 25, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9746
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 yrs||do not use|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- protect from light.
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Coupon Inside! Save $2.00
on your ZzzQuil™ 12 count & 6 FL OZ or larger size (excludes trial/travel size)
From the makers of VICKS® NyQuil™
Not for treating Cold or Flu
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|