Up and Up Sensitive Maximum Strength Whitening
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: POTASSIUM NITRATE 50mg in 1g, SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-682
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Potassium nitrate 5%......................................... Antihypersensitivity
Sodium fuloride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)........................... Anticavity
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store below 30°C (86°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG 1500, flavor, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, menthol, tetrasodium pyrophosphate
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Made in Korea
|UP AND UP SENSITIVE MAXIMUM STRENGTH WHITENING
potassium nitrate, and sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.