Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENAZOPYRIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 95mg
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 58657-510
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg
for temporary relief of
- urinary pain
- frequency associated with urinary tract infection
Do not use for more than 2 days without consulting a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- hepatic or renal problems
- allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes
- previously exhibited hypersensitivity to phenazopyridine
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms persist for more than 2 days
- yellowish tinge of skin or sclera occurs
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur
- a harmless reddish-orange color will be produced in the urine and may stain fabric
- staining of the contact lenses may also occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets 3 times per day with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if cellophane packet is torn or open
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Amerifit Brands, Inc., the distributor of AZO Standard ®.
Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Arlington, TX 76006
phenazopyridine hydrochloride 95 mg tablet
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals (060216698)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.