Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCI
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
NDC Code: 37808-022
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 60 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP,120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to takeas directed (see Directions).
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contacta Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|Adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- this product meets the requirements of USP dissolution test 3.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, ferric oxide, hypromellose, kollidon SR, magnesium stearate, mannitol, powder cellulose, and triethyl citrate.
call toll-free 1-888-375-3784
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Bachupally - 500 090 INDIA
|FEXOFENADINE HCL AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCI
fexofenadine hcl and pseudoephedrine hci tablet, extended release
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.