Allergy Relief by Hy-Vee
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
NDC Code: 42507-483
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
- protect from light, heat, and humidity
edible dye free ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution
Call toll free 1-800-289-8343 Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM CST
*COMPARE TO the active ingredient of Benadryl® LIQUI-GELS®
Diphenhydramine HCI, 25 mg Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
*This product is not manufacturedor distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributorof Benadryl®, or Catalent Pharma Solutions,Inc., owner of the registered trademark LIQUI-GELS®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY HY-VEE, INC.
5820 WESTOWN PARKWAY
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.