Tussin Multi Symptom Cold CF Adult
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6537
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68°-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
CF MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD
Dextromethorphan HBr, 20 mg / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
Guaifenesin, 200 mg / EXPECTORANT
Phenylephrine HCl, 10 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Nasal Congestion
COMPARE TO the active ingredients in ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD CF*
For Ages 12 and Over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
|TUSSIN MULTI SYMPTOM COLD CF
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|