PEROXYL MOUTH SORE MILD MINT by Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 8, 2017
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 0126-0083
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 150 mg
oral debriding agent
oral debriding agent/oral wound cleanser for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inf ammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician.
- When using this product, do not swallow.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: rinse contents of this package (two teaspoons) around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by dentist or physician
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
store at controlled room temperature 20-25° C (68-77° F)
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, methyl salicylate, menthol, sodium saccharin, FD&C blue no.1
|PEROXYL MOUTH SORE MILD MINT
hydrogen peroxide rinse
|Labeler - Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (055002195)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.