Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime by COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
Medically reviewed on January 23, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
NDC Code: 63981-591
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sneezing and runny rose
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps clear nasal passages
- relieves cough to help you sleep
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 gelcaps (3,250 mg acetaminophen). Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30º C (59º-86ºF)
ammonium hydroxide, black iron oxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, red iron oxide, shellac glaze, silica gel, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
COMPARE TO TYLENOL®
ITM. / ART.
Acetaminophen 325 mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant,
Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
- Fever/Headache/Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny nose
48 Rapid Release
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime.
This product does not contain gluten.
Manufactured by: LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
For Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535
Seattle, WA 98124-1535 USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN, OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION (103391843)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63981-591)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63981-591)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63981-591)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63981-591)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63981-591)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.