Glenmax PEB DM
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL, BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 5mL
Labeler: Glendale Inc
NDC Code: 70147-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Brompheniramine Maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)|
|Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- to sedate a child or make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occur with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed 4 dosage in a 24-hour period.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children under 12 years of age:||Consult a physician|
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) [see USP for Controlled Room Temperature]
Citric acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, strawberry flavor.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, Call 1-630-530-7000.
Villa Park, IL 60181
Each teaspoonful for oral
Brompheniramine Maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
SUGAR FREE / DYE FREE
Strawberry Flavored Liquid
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Villa Park, IL 60181
16 fl oz. (473 mL)
|GLENMAX PEB DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride, and brompheniramine maleate syrup
|Labeler - Glendale Inc (079987961)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.