Aspirin by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25º C (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
THE SENSIBLE CHOICE
FOR PRICE AND HEALTH
(NSAID) 325 mg
Fast, Safe, Effective
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF BAYER® ASPIRIN**
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Aspirin.
GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP.
1650 63 Street, Brooklyn NY 11204
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(57896-109)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(57896-109)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.