Stool Softener plus Laxative by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-137
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6- 12 hours.
- If you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77º); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake*, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake*, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, talc* and titanium dioxide.
*contains one or more of these ingredients
call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredients in Senokot-S®
Stool Softener plus laxative
Stool Softener • Laxative
Docusate Sodium, 50 mg/ Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Provides Gentle Relief of: Occasional Constipation
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot-S®
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP ID BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|STOOL SOFTENER PLUS LAXATIVE
docusate sodium, sennosides tablet
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.