Severe cold and cough relief
Medically reviewed on Dec 15, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg in 30mL
Labeler: AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
NDC Code: 55301-316
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 20 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allery alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs, with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not exceed 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 16 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C Blue# 1, FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Theraflu® Daytime Severe cold & cough*
Severe cold and cough relief
Acetaminophen 650 mg/ Pain reliever/ fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg/ Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg/ Nasal Decongestant
aches, fever & sore throat
Manufactured for your Military Exchanges
By: PL Developments, 11865 S. Alameda st., Lynwood, CA 90262
8.3 fl oz (245 mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., distributor of Theraflu® Daytime severe cold and cough
|SEVERE COLD AND COUGH RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - AAFES/Your Military Exchanges (001695568)|
|Registrant - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|