Teeter reNEW MUSCLES Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on Feb 10, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 10mg in 1g, MENTHOL 7mg in 1g
Labeler: STL International INC
NDC Code: 70329-717
Methyl Salicylate 10.0%
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
• simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
For external use only.
If you had prior allergic reaction to aspirin or salicylate, please consult a doctor before use.
• on wounds or damaged skin • with a heating pad
redness over the affected area.
• avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes • do not bandage tightly
• condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days • excessive skin irritation occurs • pregnant or breastfeeding
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily • children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Store at 20° to 25°C (68°-77°F)
Aqua (deionized water), arnica montana (arnica) extract, boswellia serrata extract, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetyl alcohol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, chondroitin sulfate, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), emu oil, ethoxydiglycol, gluconolactone, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, laureth-7, PEG-100 stearate, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, sodium benzoate, stearic acid
|TEETER RENEW MUSCLES PAIN RELIEVING
methyl salicylate, menthol cream
|Labeler - STL International INC (062729769)|