Teeter reNEW MUSCLES Pain Relieving
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 10mg in 1g, MENTHOL 7mg in 1g
Labeler: STL International INC
NDC Code: 70329-717
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10.0%
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
• simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
For external use only.
If you had prior allergic reaction to aspirin or salicylate, please consult a doctor before use.
• on wounds or damaged skin • with a heating pad
redness over the affected area.
• avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes • do not bandage tightly
• condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days • excessive skin irritation occurs • pregnant or breastfeeding
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily • children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Store at 20° to 25°C (68°-77°F)
Aqua (deionized water), arnica montana (arnica) extract, boswellia serrata extract, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetyl alcohol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, chondroitin sulfate, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), emu oil, ethoxydiglycol, gluconolactone, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, laureth-7, PEG-100 stearate, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, sodium benzoate, stearic acid
|TEETER RENEW MUSCLES PAIN RELIEVING
methyl salicylate, menthol cream
|Labeler - STL International INC (062729769)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 10, 2017