Tolnaftate by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 113g
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily use
- cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
foot odor control powder spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)