Dove Clinical Protection Cool Essentials Antiperspirant and Deodorant
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY 20g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1441
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (20%)
• reduces underarm wetness
• extra effective
• For external use only
• Do not use on broken skin
• Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply to underarms only
• before bed, apply two clicks of product to each underarm
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-800-761-3683
CLINICAL PROTECTION COOL ESSENTIALS ANTIPERSPIRANT AND DEODORANT
aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly stick
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018