PAIN RELIEVER REGULAR STRENGTH
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
NDC Code: 0363-9893
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 softgels (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 softgels (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- do not give this product to children for the pain of arthritis unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6-11 years||
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
FD&C red # 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PVT LTD||677385498||manufacture(0363-9893)|