Isopropyl alcohol by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 26, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-797
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 91%
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not inhale
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Made in US with US and foreign components for Medline Industries, Inc.,
Mundelein, IL 60060 USA.
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|