Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 37mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0027
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use this medication if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wet Face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using the product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol.
Call toll-free 800-582-4084 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.neutrogena.com
- Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100°F).
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|NEUTROGENA CLEAR PORE DAILY SCRUB
benzoyl peroxide suspension
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.