Salicylic Acid by Harmon Store Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17mg in 9.8mL
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-021
Harmon Corn and Callus Remover Liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
Do not use
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
Stop and ask a doctor if
discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20° to 30°C (68° to 86°F)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
Principal Display Panel
Corn & Callus Remover
- Removes corns & calluses fast
- Cushions provide pain & presuure relief
3 CUSHIONS 1/3 FL OZ (9.8mL)
corn and callus remover liquid liquid
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG||Item Code (Source)||NDC:63940-021
|Route of Administration||TOPICAL||DEA Schedule||
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength||Strength
|SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) ||SALICYLIC ACID||0.17 mg in 9.8 mL
|#||Item Code||Package Description
|1||NDC:63940-021-13||9.8 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Marketing Start Date||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final||part358F||09/24/2015||
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc.
Harmon Store Inc.
← See all Salicylic Acid brands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.