Miconazole Nitrate by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 28, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 3g in 150g
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-025
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning and scaling
For external use only.
Content under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Do not punchure or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120 oF may cause bursting. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm and 2 weeks for jock itch
- irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
acetone, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B (74%w/w), tocopheryl acetate
antifungal liquid continuous spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2154 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more