Hand Sanitizer by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommend for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragance, blue 1, red 33
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive, /Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.