Womens Laxative by H E B
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you are unable to swallow without chewing.
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- take with water
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose, once daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous lactose, carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Correctol® active
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
Gentle, Dependable, Overnight Relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT
USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR
SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered
50844 ORG051567611 1506
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR
H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
If you aren't completely pleased
with this product, we'll be happy to
replace it or refund your money.
You have our word on it.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37808-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37808-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(37808-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37808-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(37808-676)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.