CheeZheng Pain Relieveing Plaster
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 1g in 100g
Labeler: Tibet Cheezheng Tibetan Medicine Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 66506-182
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 1%.................……….…….External analgesic
Do not use otherwise than as directed
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning
If pregnant, ask a health professional before use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: remove plaster from the protective film, apply to the affected area as directed.
- Use 1 to 2 plasters every 24 hours for a consecutive five days as a treatment cycle.
- Apply the plaster to the affected area for 4 to 8 hours.
- Do not apply to area with excessive hair. Adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
store at room temperature, 20° to 25°C(68° to 77F)
Sichuan pepper pericarp, Lamiophlomis rotate root, Turmeric rhizome, Myricaria paniculata stem, Safflower flower, Oxytropis chiliophylla plant
For external use only
- on wounds
- irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than 2 plasters a day
- do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- redness is present
For external use only
For the temporary relief of minor pain.
|CHEEZHENG PAIN RELIEVEING PLASTER
|Labeler - Tibet Cheezheng Tibetan Medicine Co. Ltd. (529074851)|
|Cheezheng Tibetan Medicine Co. Ltd.||529074851||manufacture(66506-182), label(66506-182)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.