Vitamin A D by Toys R Us, Inc
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 133mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 459mg in 1g
Labeler: Toys R Us, Inc
NDC Code: 51334-013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor: cuts - scrapes - burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or pumcture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protectant use apply as needed
- for diaper rash use:
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77º F)
cod liver oil (contains vitamins A&D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc., distributor of A&D Original Ointment.
Made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts
BABIES "R" US IS A MARK OF GEOFFREY, LLC AND TOYS "R" US LTD.
2015 GEOFFREY,LLC, A SUBSDIARY OF TOYS "R" US, INC.
DISTRIBUTED IN THE UNITED STATES BY TOYS "R" US, INC.
WAYNE, NG 07470
|VITAMIN A D
lanolin, petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Toys R Us, Inc (006985808)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.