ICE COLD Analgesic by MCure Health Solutions
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2mg in 1g
Labeler: MCure Health Solutions
NDC Code: 52486-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated with:
• simple backache • strains • sprains • sports injuries • arthritis • bruises
For external use only
• with other topical pain relievers
• with heating pads or heating devices
• do not use in or near eyes
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
• do not bandage tightly
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• redness or irritation develops
• ask a health professional before use
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean affected area before applying product
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
ammonium hydroxide, carbomer, cupric sulfate, FD&C blue no. 1, isopropyl alchohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water
|ICE COLD ANALGESIC
|Labeler - MCure Health Solutions (053034873)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.