The Itch Eraser Max Strength by Tender Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Tender Corporation
NDC Code: 44224-2410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
• insect bites • minor burns • sunburn • minor skin irritations • minor cuts • scrapes • rashes due to poison: ivy, oak and sumac
For external use only
• do not get into eyes
• condition worsens • symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• on large areas of tyhe body • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
• on chicken pox • on measles
- do not use more often than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
SD Alcohol 40-2, Purified Water, Povidone, Glycerin, Oat Beta Glucan, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Vitamin E Acetate, Tea Tree Oil, and Zinc Acetate
|THE ITCH ERASER MAX STRENGTH
diphenhydramine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Tender Corporation (064437304)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.