Tolnaftate by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.5g in 150g
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-006
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120 0F. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentration and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- avoid contact with the eyes or month
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºand 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
athletes foot antifungal liquid spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)