Suave 24 Hour Fresh Antiperspirant
Medically reviewed on July 23, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 19.1g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1426
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (19.1%)
· reduces underarm wetness
· 24 hour protection
• FLAMMABLE UNTIL FULLY DRY. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F/50 degrees C or in enclosed places that could overheat.
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
apply to underarms only
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isopropyl Palmitate, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isobutane, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propane
Questions or comments?
Call us at 1-800-782-8301
- Shake well, hold can about six inches from underarm and spray
- Use daily for best results
- If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water
24 HOUR FRESH ANTIPERSPIRANT
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|