Scrub Care Exidine-2 CHG by Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0116-2992
chlorhexidine gluconate 2% Solution
- surgical hand scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
- healthcare personnel handwash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- skin wound and general cleansing
For external use only
- if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients
- in contact with meninges
- in the genital area
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the head or face
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums
- if solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
- wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of skin should not be routinely treated
- repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin
irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious conditions.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
Surgical hand scrub:
- wet hands and forearms under running water for 30 seconds. Clean fingernails using a nailstick or similar cleaner.
- scrub for 1.5 minutes with about 8 ml of product with or without a wet brush paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and skin between the fingers
Healthcare personnel handwash:
- wet hands with water
- dispense about 5 ml of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for about 15 seconds
- rinse and dry thoroughly
Skin wound and general skin cleansing:
- thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water
- apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently
- rinse again thoroughly
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
citric acid, cocamide DEA, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, lauramine oxide, purified water
Call 1-800-587-3721 (Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST)
Cat. 29900-232 NDC 0116-2992-32
Exidine -2 CHG 2%
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% Solution
Contains: 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
For External Use Only
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
Net Contents: 32 fl oz (1 qt) (946 ml)
chlorhexidine gluconate solution
|Labeler - Xttrium Laboratories, Inc. (007470579)|
|Registrant - Xttrium Laboratories, Inc. (007470579)|
|Xttirum Laboratories, Inc.||007470579||manufacture(0116-2992)|