Quik-Care by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 54.7g in 100g
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62.5% v/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (48°C), puncture or incinerate
- Operate only with spout pointing down
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness develop occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical informatnio in the USA, call 1-800-328-0026
Inactive Ingredients water (aqua), isobutane, glycerin, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, propane, sodium lauroyl lactylate, steareth-20, sodium benzoate, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Questions? Call 1-866-781-8787
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.