LidoPatch by JAR Laboratories
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 505mg, MENTHOL 175mg
Labeler: JAR Laboratories
NDC Code: 10882-528
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 3.6%
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains & bruises.
PAIN RELIEF PATCH
For minor pain associated with
muscle sprains & strains
The only over the counter patch with lidocaine
ultra thin, flexible, trim to fit
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to lidocaine or menthol. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
Handling and Disposal
- hands should be washed after the handling and eye contact should be avoided
- do not store patch outside the sealed envelope
- apply immediately after removal from protected envelope
- fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself and safely discard used patches or pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get them
- kept out of the reach of children both before and after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive redness or irritation is present
- condition worsens
- pain persists for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or br east-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults: apply patch to affected area for a maximum of 12 hours. Do not use more than 1 patch ever 24 hours.
- children: consult your physician
- remove protective film, gently apply to affected area
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
aloe barbadensis, diazolidinyl urea, EDTA disodium salt, glycerin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium polyacrylate, water
lidocaine hcl, menthol patch
|Labeler - JAR Laboratories (968952239)|
|Wuhan Bingbing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||529613802||manufacture(10882-528)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.