Clorox Healthcare Nasal Antiseptic Swabs
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aplicare Products, LLC.
NDC Code: 52380-0972
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- antiseptic skin preparation
- helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infections
For external use only
Do not use
• if allergic to iodine
• in the eyes
• on children less than 3 years old
A sk a doctor before use if injuries are
• deep or puncture wounds
• serious burns
Stop use and ask doctor if
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
- infection occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
1. Use a tissue to clean the inside of both nostrils including the inside tip of nostril. Discard.
2. Insert swab comfortably into one nostril and rotate for 30 seconds covering all surfaces. Discard swabstick.
3. Using a second swab, repeat step 2 with the other nostril.
4. Repeat the application in both nostrils using the 3rd and 4th swabs.
5. Do not blow nose. If solution drips gently wipe with a tissue.
• 1% titratable iodine
• latex free
• for hospital or professional use only
• disodium phosphate
For questions, comments, or to report serious side effects:
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
|CLOROX HEALTHCARE NASAL ANTISEPTIC SWABS
povidone iodine swabstick solution
|Labeler - Aplicare Products, LLC. (081054904)|
|Aplicare Products, LLC.||081054904||manufacture(52380-0972)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 20, 2018