Hydrogen Peroxide by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-025
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on the affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
- Do not shake bottle.
- Hold away from face when opening.
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|