Hydrogen Peroxide by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on the affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
- Do not shake bottle.
- Hold away from face when opening.
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.