Nasal Decongestant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 23, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0669
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use this product for more than 3 days
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use only as directed. frequent of prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To spray, squeeze bottle qiuckly and firmly
- Do not tilt head backward while spraying
- Wipe nozzle clean after use
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- chlidren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59°-86°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|