Nasal Decongestant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0669
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use this product for more than 3 days
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use only as directed. frequent of prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To spray, squeeze bottle qiuckly and firmly
- Do not tilt head backward while spraying
- Wipe nozzle clean after use
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- chlidren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59°-86°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.