The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Vanicream Diaper Rash
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 11mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 400mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 45334-301
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Zinc Oxide, 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash
- helps protect from wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly, clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at room temperature
C30-45 alkyl methicone, C30-45 olefin, hydrogenated polydecene, microcrystalline wax, polyethylene, silica dimethyl silylate
PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALTIES, INC.
ROCHESTER, MN 55903-6298 USA
Vanicream is a trademark, or registered trademark, of Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. in the U.S. or other countries.
©PSI 2014. All rights reserved.
Vanicream™ Diaper Rash Ointment contains Zinc Oxide and Dimethicone, two complimentary active ingredients that together treat and prevent diaper rash, chafed skin and minor skin irritation. The maximum strength Zinc Oxide helps reduce the duration and severity of the rash. The Dimethicone provides additional protection and seals out wetness, helping to prevent reoccurrence.
Specially formulated for those who need, or want, to avoid common chemicals irritants found in ordinary diaper rash products. Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologist to help treat and prevent diaper rash. Ideal for even the most delicate or sensitive skin.
- easily removed with a damp cloth
- no messy clean-up
- leaves skin soft and smooth
for Sensitive Skin
For information on our other products for sensitive skin, visit our website at www.vanicream.com or call 1-800 325-8232
|VANICREAM DIAPER RASH
dimethicone, zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. (076499557)|
|Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.||076499557||manufacture(45334-301), pack(45334-301), label(45334-301)|