Diphenhydramine HCl by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 27, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl Softgels, USP 50 mg
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic drinks
sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat. Protect from light.
ATTENTION: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS MISSING OR BROKEN. CHILD- RESISTANT PACKAGING.
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free 1-844-374-0016
* Compare to UNISOM ® SLEEPGELS ® Active Ingredient
* This product is not manufactured by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Unisom ®
AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc., P.R.China
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-018)|