Sinus PE Decongestant Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-953
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient in Sudafed PE® Congestion*
Sinus PE Decongestant
• Sinus pressure
• Nasal congestion
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Congestion.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
√ CVS® Quality
Money Back Guarantee
|SINUS PE DECONGESTANT
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-953)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-953)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-953)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-953)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(59779-953)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.