Pain Reliever Regular Strength
Medically reviewed on Nov 17, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-491
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- minor pain of artritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Contorl Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6-11 years||
|children under 6 years||
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
povidone, pregelatized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid
*may contain this ingredient
Compare to Tylenol® Regular Strength Active Ingredient†
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
For ages 6 years and over
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Regular Strength.
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|