The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-9643
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cough may occur with a cold
- Occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use and Consult Doctor If
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to reoccur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain, or redness lasts or worsens.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 5 years and over. Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 5 years. Ask a doctor.
- 10 calories per drop
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, FD&C Red no. 40, glucose syrup, N&A flavoring, sucrose and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-245-2898 Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
cough suppressant oral anesthetic
Temporarily relieves cough soothes sore throat
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|