Genorthix Pain Relieving Roll On
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2017.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.25mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 100mg in 1g, MENTHOL 14mg in 1g
NDC Code: 70248-708
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10.00%
For the re lief of pain associated with arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises and backaches.
- For externa l use on ly.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tight ly or cover treated areas.
with heating pad.
- Do not app ly to open wounds or damaged skin.
- A mi ld burning sensation may occur. If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediate ly.
- If Symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consu lt physician.
If swallowed, consult physician.
contact physician prior to use.
App ly directly to effected area. Repeat as necessary, but do not use more than 3-4 times dai ly.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethy lhexylglycerin, G lycerrhiza G labra (Licorice) Extract, I-Arginine, I-G lutathione, Methy lsu lfony lmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Salicy lic Acid, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Ye llow #5.
North Miami, Florida 33161
|GENORTHIX PAIN RELIEVING ROLL ON
methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin solution
|Labeler - Genorthix (024942076)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Cream and Ointment
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Lotion
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Patch