Pain Relief Childrens by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-175
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanyed or followed by fever,headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor prompty.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|Weight (lb)||Age (year)||Dose (mL)*|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF).
- Do not refrigerate.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
acesulfame potassium,butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
**Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension
Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen 160mg per 5 mL
For Ages 2-11 Years
FL OZ mL
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.