Dual Swab Scrub Swabstick by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-302
Active ingredient Purpose
Povidone iodine 7.5% Antiseptic
For scrubbing procedure site, prior to antiseptic application
For pre-operative patient skin preparation.
For External Use Only
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if,
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- if pain, irritation, redness or swelling occurs
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious wounds
Do not use:
- as a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week
- over large areas of the body
Keep out of reach of children:
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For preoperative patient skin preparation:
- scrub procedure site as required. Discard after single use and proceed to packet 2.
As a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply to wound once or twice daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first.
Tear at notch, remove applicator, use only once.
Lauramide DEA, Water
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
|DUAL SWAB SCRUB SWABSTICK
povidone iodine swab
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Sion Biotext Medical Ltd||532775194||manufacture(67777-302)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 5, 2018
More about povidone iodine topical
- Povidone iodine topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (6)