Dual Swab Scrub Swabstick by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Povidone iodine 10% Antiseptic
For antiseptic application at procedure site.
For pre-operative patient skin preparation.
For External Use Only
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if,
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- if pain, irritation, redness or swelling occurs
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious wounds
Do not use:
- as a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week
- over large areas of the body
Keep out of reach of children:
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For preoperative patient skin preparation:
- Apply to procedure siteand allow to dry. Discard after single use.If not ready for immediate venipuncture, cover the area with a dry sterile gauze.
As a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply to wound once or twice daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first.
Tear at notch, remove applicator, use only once.
Anhydrous citric acid, disodium hydrogen phosphate, Water
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
|DUAL SWAB SCRUB SWABSTICK
povidone iodine swab
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Sion Biotext Medical Ltd||532775194||manufacture(67777-303)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 5, 2018
More about povidone iodine topical
- Povidone iodine topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (6)