Allergy Relief by HealthLife of USA
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- glaucoma ? a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if youare taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children ? alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 or 2 tablets
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet
- children 4 to under 6 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- children under 4 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains : calcium 20 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- read all product information before using.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Colloidal silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, D & C Red, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Polyvinyl alcohol, Titanium dioxide, Talc
1-844-832-1138 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.healthlifeofusa.com
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(69517-106)|