Cough and Congestion DM by Velocity Pharma
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma
NDC Code: 76168-060
(in each liquid filled capsule)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, USP 10mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- Do not take more than 12 capsules in any 24 hour period
- This adult product is not intend for use in children under 12 years of age
Age dose Adults and children 12 years and over 2 capsules every 4 hours Children under 12 years Do not use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occur with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. This could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at 20-25 °C(68-77 °F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40 °C (104°F)
FD&C Red No 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, providone (PVP K-30), purified water, special sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Toll free 1-855-314-1850
|COUGH AND CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan and guaifenesin capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma (962198409)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma (962198409)|